Surface Load Options is a configurable box located within Admin > Products > Items. For any given surface, as created in Admin > Order Config > Setup Surface, the system will automatically generate an inventory list for drivers. This list is printable to make deliveries simpler, easier, and more streamlined.
A few notes:
- Surface area names must exactly match the name in Admin > Order Config > Setup Surface.
- The format is "(Surface Name): (Item) x (number)"
- Items must be separated using a comma.
- "All:" is used for every surface option that is not specifically listed in the box. Essentially, this is the default unless otherwise specified.
- Any text outside of the specific format will disrupt the functionality.
Surface Load Options become part of the Load Sheet and are seen using Routing at Delivery > Routing.
if you do not use ERS Routing, then you can see the Load Sheets using the following steps:
- Navigate to Delivery > Assign Drivers.
- Select a date.
- A driver must be selected to print the Load Sheet.
- Then select the button at the bottom to "Open LoadSheet" next to the driver name.