To close your business for various dates navigate to Admin ➝ Rules ➝ Availability Rule Sets. Click on Universal Availability and select the Rule "Closure" or "Closure Span" from the dropdown box.
- The "Closure" rule is used for a single day.
- The "Closure Span" rule is used for multiple consecutive dates.
- The "Closures - Allow Overlapping Orders" rule allows orders that begin before and end after the closure date.
- Any closure dates must be in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD
- Use the "Add More > >" button for additional boxes.
The default text on your site will just say "Closed" on the calendar when the box is blank. To change the closure text, navigate to Admin ➝ Order Config ➝ Misc Order Settings and look for the "Closure Text" setting: