While conducting business, you may have customers that frequently order or repeat business with your company. A document called "Multi Invoice Summary" is for combining invoices into a single bill.
Use the following merge field in the document to add a payment link:
You can edit "Multi Invoice Summary" under Admin ➝ Documents ➝ General Documents:
Note: Do not change the name of the document or it will stop it from sending.
Sending a Combined Invoice
To send a combined invoice to a customer, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the "Customers" tab.
2. Search a customer name and click it to open their profile within the CRM.
3. Within the Customer Relationship Manager, click the "Billing" tab
4. Select the orders to invoice and then click "Select Checked".
5. From the payment box, click the "Options" button.
6. Within the Payment Options, click "Send Invoice".
7. After clicking "Send Invoice", an editable preview of the email will appear. Click "Send Invoice" again at the bottom of this window to email the combined invoice.